Wing H. Chun, Chief Executive Officer
National recognitions and achievements:
- Awarded as honorary citizen of the State of Texas by the State Governor in 1990
- Led the company through Joint Commission Accreditation from 1998 to 2001 and 2001 to 2004.
- Named and listed as honorary professional in Executive and professionals, millennium edition within the Library of Congress in Washington D.C. in 2000.
- Named and listed as the 2006 businessman of the year, in the Wall Street Journal on January 17, 2007.
- Named Most Active Businessman and Executive in the DFW Metropolitan Area.
- Named and Elected president of the Greater Dallas Chinese Business Club in 2006 to 2007.
- Named and Listed as Republican of the year in 2006.
- Led the company through CHAP accreditation (Community Health Accreditation Program) in 2007 to 2010.
- Named and Awarded Presidential Commission in 2008 from the Chairman and Executive Council of the NRCC.
- Members of the Better Business Bureau for the Dallas/ Northeast Texas area from 2003 to 2004 and 2006 to 2007.